Company Registration in Coimbatore
Corproots is One of the best company for Company Registration in Coimbatore. Your crystallized business ideas will finally get its legal existence only if a company is formed by registering the Memorandum and Articles of Association with the State Registrar of companies in the respective states of the country. Many legal procedures have to be fulfilled so as to start a company in the country.
To setup a public or private company one has to follow a set of rules as per the Companies Act of 2013. Company registration is not an effortless task. Many times it will be heavy on your pocket and on your time. Instead of heading towards company registration procedures by yourself, it is better to approach an experienced company formation consultant. We are offering company registration services in the country for long years. Our practical knowledge and experience in the field allows in providing registration services in a trouble-free manner. Company registration in coimbatore is Easy.
- A. Application for Director Identification Number (DIN) and Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- B. Certification of Incorporation
- C. Approval of company name by Registrar of Company
- D. Application for PAN and TAN for registered company
Other than the above procedures, you have to fulfil certain other formalities like registration for VAT, import export code, professional Tax and Employee provident fund. We are able to assist in completing all the formalities within less time. Call us immediately and fix an appoint today itself.
Company Registration In Coimbatore
Corproots is a leading consultancy Firm in Coimbatore. In its regime of services it provides for Registration/Incorporation of Company*(Public/Private/ Section 25 Company), Partnership Firm, Limited Liability Partnership, NGO and incorporation or formation of various other organizations. Please provide your details as per annexure attached.
Procedure for Company Registration In Coimbatore
- Requirement of Documents: Every individual wiling to be Director must have PAN Card issued by the Income Tax department and one address proof in his/her name. Two passport size photographs of each Director will also be required.
- Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) & Director’s Identification Number (DIN): Firstly, we will obtain the DSC as it is required to sign incorporation documents and subsequently, application for the DIN shall be made for each individual proposed to be a Director.
- Name Availability: It is advisable to the clients to provide at least THREE names for the proposed company ranking their preference & in conformity with line of business of the proposed Company. It is to be noted that the name should be confirmed by the client by email or by hand written paper only. Then our team will be taking a Name Search for the proposed name of the Company to make sure that it is in conformity with provisions of the Act.
- Name Application: Once we are through with obtaining of DIN of all the prospective Directors, our team will precede with making an application to Registrar of companies for Name availability
- Payment of Fees: 30% of the total fees shall be taken from the clients in advance before the Company Incorporation process. Payment options: 1. Cash, 2. Cheque and 3. Online transfer. After the approval of the name of proposed company the remaining 70% payment is to be made by the client.
- Filing of Incorporation documents: Our Team will prepare all the relevant Charter documents along with E-Forms, required for the Company Incorporation and will file the same with the Registrar of Companies.
- Final Process: After completion of the process, we will provide you a file containing all documents pertaining to Incorporation Process. .
- Certificate for Commencement of Business: Every PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY is required to obtain a Certificate for Commencement of Business from the Registrar of Companies. There will be separate fees for getting this certificate from the Registrar of Companies.
- Long Term Relationship: We look forward to have a long term and healthy relationship with all our Clients. Various kinds of recurring compliances are required to be done by the Company viz., Annual filing, Event Based Compliances etc which forms part of our services. We will be obliged to serve you the best on our behalf.Reference: www.mca.gov.in.