How to start, register or form a Pvt. Ltd. company or Partnership firm is one of the most important and the first question arising among most of the business aspirants.You are also here because either you are also looking for company registration in India. Registration of company in India has to follow some documentation prior to be registered or Incorporated.
Almost each and every businessmen who want to register a pvt. ltd. company in India should be known to the guidelines provided by the registrar of companies. They have the plan, the strategies and the business module to execute their business plans but they stuck only due to the prior formalities for registration of a company in India.
Almost each and every state whether Coimbatore, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai or Pune have got offices of registrar of companies. So here we are to provide you the cheap and best services like ,company registration India, registration of company in India, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore or Kolkata.
Guidelines As Per Registrar Of Companies To Register A Company In India:
1. Shareholders: For company registration in India, there should be at least two shareholders.
2. Directors: There should be at least two directors.
3. DIN: Directors Should have their Director Identification Number (DIN). Director Identification Number is a numerical provided to a person or individual as an identity of being a director according to Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
4. Digital Signature: Among two of the directors any one must have Digital Signature (DSC).
5. Company Name Approval : Once the above steps have been followed then we apply for company name. While applying a company name, we should recommend at least six alternative names among which Registrar of Companies approve any one company name.
6. Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association Stamping: After company name approval, the MOA(Memorandum of Association and AOA(Articles of Association are stamped after paying the stamp duty of Registrar of Companies.
7. Incorporation of the Company: Finally after 4 – 5 days of stamping of MOA and AOA ,The Registrar of Companies issue the incorporation letter to the concerned person.
We with a glory of successful 10 years in assisting the nationwide business person in formation of companies. We, the “corproots” have a team of dedicated professions who assume the services their first priority. Even we assure that you will get the value for the prices and fees for your company formation in India.